Monday, July 25, 2011

A toZ

I need a little distraction from what all is going on in our life.  Sometimes it is much needed.

A little A to Z about me:  

A. AREA CODE : 501
B. BED SIZE: King! When we married, Matthew had a king size bed and I am so thankful for its size, well Matthew is since I am known to have always been a 'body magnet' in the bed.

C. CHORE YOU HATE:
I don't really mind many chores.  That doesn't mean that I am that great at doing them on a consistent basis.  That being said, dishes are not my favorite but I cannot stand to dust.
D. DOG'S NAME: Jake and Dude
 

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Um, I don't drink coffee or anything but I always move extremely slow in the morning.  I spend about an hour putting on my make up (that if I am not moving at a snail's pace would take about 15 minutes) in front of the tv so I am going to say the television.  Even though that is terrible. 

F. FAVORITE COLOR: I love red.  And brown.  Which were our wedding colors (and the colors of this blog). 

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Like them both

H. HEIGHT: 5' 3", almost 5'4"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to sing but now I don't think I could carry a tune in a bucket

J. Job: Manager of a textbook store where I am blessed to be able to work with my husband!

K. KIDS: trying...

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With husband, moving into our new home this week!!

N. NICKNAME: MA, Biscuit (only Matthew calls me this, no clue where it came from)

M.MOM'S NAME: Anne

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None

P. PET PEEVE: Odd numbers, dishonesty, two faced people

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "I would rather have a thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."  -Steel Magnolias

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS:
I have a brother 13 years younger than me and a sister 21 years younger.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
6:30.  On Fridays its usually 7:30.  :)
U. UNDERWEAR: Microfiber!

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Celery.  It is the most disgusting substance.  Ga-ross!

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Changing my clothes a thousand times.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: On my finger as a kid, chest while in college.  That's about it.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Everything, duh!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love the monkeys, especially the orangutans.

No comments:

Post a Comment