Sunday, July 17, 2011

Randomnes.....

I have been so much better lately. I started on Metformin, which threw me for a loop at the beginning. My body was having a hard time adjusting and as soon as it would, I would have to up my dosage. Then one day it felt like a switch had been flipped. I felt awesome! I could tell I was still tired from the Clomid but overall I felt the best I have in months! I started doing the ovulation tests this month. I was hesitant to do so at first, mainly because it was just one more thing to do. But I decided I needed to this month. We got our smiley face early one morning and you would have thought that it would have been a positive pregnancy test as excited as I got! It's the little things, you know?!? We are hopeful that this month went well, bit if not then we will try again. I could tell when I ovulated and so I don't think it worked but mist if that is me trying keep my hopes down. It gets hard when month after month you get your hopes up, but I'm working on that.

We were supposed to close on our house this past but due to some underwriting issues on the sellers side, we are on hold. It did give us an extra weekend to pack but Matthew and I couldn't find motivation to do anything. We did manage to watch movies, eat junk food and spend the weekend together so I still think it was a success!

Well, I guess I need to get ready for church. We cannot wait for service this morning. At VBS this week, our preacher set a goal for the kids. If they raised $500, ge would shave his head and then any kids that came to Sunday School could paint his bald head and he would conduct services that way. Well, they met that goal in one night!!! He decided to raise the bar and if they raised an additional $500 he would shave his legs and wear shorts. The total that the kids raised was $1001! It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment