Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Breathe...just breathe....

This is what I keep telling myself.  Even when I think that I am okay, I find out that another person close to me is pregnant, and I can't help but feel jealous.  I am truly happy for them but there is still that annoying stab of jealousy that creeps its way up my spine.  And then I get to feeling sorry for myself. 

This happened today.  About an hour ago in fact, while I was at work, which is never fun.  I know she has struggled as long as I did and I am so happy that she is finally out of this emotional roller coaster (and onto another one).  I just can't help but feel like its my turn too!  I know that it isn't though.  So for know I will keep breathing.  and chanting the verse that is getting me through this:

"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you a hope and a future."  -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment