Thursday, June 9, 2011

In a better place....

I cannot begin to explain how much better I feel mentally.  After everything that happened last month, I knew that I was making myself miserable and I couldn't do it anymore.  Well since that moment, I have been 100% better.  And let me tell you, it makes me feel better.  Don't get me wrong, I am still pretty moody and crying but I can handle those things better now.  I haven't been sleeping much lately, I am pretty sure it is a mixture of excitement over placing an offer on the house and it being my fertile period.  I always have such mixed emotions about fertile time.  It is so exciting, boring, and nerve wracking all rolled into one.  It is exciting thinking about the possibilities and anyone that has ever 'tried' to make a baby understands on how boring it can be, but the fact that we have to wait another two weeks to find out whether we were successful or not could make anyone go a little batty!  But honestly, I wouldn't trade it for the world!  Even with our troubles, I know that there are others that have it much harder than we do so I can just be thankful for what I have.  And what I have is pretty amazing, I have the best husband, two pups that I wouldn't trade anything for, a job that is enjoyable and includes the best co-workers (husband included) and hopefully soon we can add a new beautiful home to that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment