Friday, June 24, 2011

Chin up, buttercup!

Even as much as I am keeping my head up and I am in a better place, bad news still sucks. It always will! I still get discouraged, I still freak out, I still question every move I made this past month, I still wonder what others did to get pregnant when they weren't meaning to and we are jumping through flaming hoops and still nothing. I also wonder if it's all worth it.....but I know it is.

I was supposed to start yesterday. It didn't happen. Not one sign or anything. And so we tried (so hard) to not get our hopes up but when you are charting and predicting and taking the meds to make it happen, you can't help but get your hopes up. In reality, I was just late (which I believe is a cardinal sin and never should be allowed). So, even though this morning has been filled with freak outs, second guesses, and a couple tears....I am leaving those here. I am keeping on with my chin up with the faith and hope that things will be turning around shortly. I think this was God's plan of making me move. Guess I couldn't get out of that. :)

I would also like to give a special thanks to the other hair dresser where I was getting my hair done yesterday who kept going on and on and on about your 'accidental' pregnancy that you found out about on your wedding day last month. Between you talking about how horrible of a mother you are going to be and you smoking twice while I was there, it really made the news better, thanks. Ugh. Some people's kids. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment