Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Grown Up Decisions...

Matthew and I went and looked at a house yesterday and to say that we fell in love would be putting it mildly!

It is in our price range that we were preapproved for and met all of our criteria.  We are quite excited but it is a big step for us to do.  I believe that we have decided to make an offer.  We are pretty positive about that this is the right step for our family.


One of the only negative things is that it is not in the school district that we want, in fact it is a mile out.  But we have some years to worry about that, so I will not stress too much over it.


Keeping our fingers crossed!

In other news, I went and got a blood sugar test done yesterday.  I was taken completely by surprised when I was talking to my nurse and she asked how I was and I proceeded to start bawling my eyes out.  She asked if I was okay and I could only honestly tell her "I don't know, this is new!"  She asked if I wanted to see the doctor but I dried up and told her that I would be okay and proceeded on to the lab.  I hand the lab technician the slip of paper, she reads it and tells me that she will have to prick my finger.  She gets the needle and when she turns back around she is met by "crazy crying lady"....again.  She gives me a look and asks if I am okay, I reply "I'm fine, this is new.  So sorry".

Lovely hormones.....ugh.  But I know it will be worth it in the end but in the meantime I have a nice mix of sob city and crazy rage lady going on.  Its SO nice around our house right now, I promise!  (Have I mentioned how much of a patient man Matthew is?)

No comments:

Post a Comment