Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Panic Attacks

I had a true test of my new mindset today, and if I can brag on myself...I passed with flying colors. :). Another friend of ours announced that they were pregnant and I truly was happy for them rather than bursting in tears, which has been my regular reaction. I honestly do feel better.

In other news, Matthew and I looked at a house today. We thought that our credit was not in a place where we could look at buying but we found out today that we were wrong. Very wrong in fact. That is so nice but it also scares the pants off me. Gives me panic attacks to imagine buying a house! But there is no doubt that we are ready. At the moment, we are in a very old house that has no storage, one bathroom, and hardly any room. We are definitely ready for a bigger house. We can also handle the payments, it's just a big step.

I am almost done taking my second dose of Clomid. I am still at the point where the side effects aren't too bad, I'm just a little tired now....but that could be my allergy medicine.

Just keep us in your prayers as we look toward a new home and (fingers crossed) a new bun in the oven. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment